We created this selection of additional viewing & written materials as educational supplements to accompany Cambodian Son. Here you will find extended interviews with Kosal’s family, friends and mentors along with scenes that did not make the final cut of our 85-minute version of the film. You will also find a teaching and film discussion guide provided to all educators interested in guiding their students through the themes addressed in the documentary.
- Kosal’s U.K. Performances
- Kosal’s Thoughts and Stories
- Interview with Kosal’s Mentors
- Kosal’s Family and Childhood
- Scenes from Earlier Edits
- Poets from other worlds
- Teaching & Film Discussion Guide